- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Find Out Which Foods Have More Tryptophan Than Turkey Infographic
Do you ever feel sleepy after a generous Thanksgiving dinner? After the time spent at the family table eating lots of turkey, cranberry sauce and pie, most of us feel like relaxing on the couch and doing nothing. The common opinion is that the tryptophan found in turkey is to blame for your post-dinner slumber.
The truth is, tryptophan isn’t your enemy. This is an important amino acid that has the ability to regulate the hormones in the body. And turkey isn’t the only source of it on your table. Look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.