- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
Find Out Which Foods Have More Tryptophan Than Turkey Infographic
Do you ever feel sleepy after a generous Thanksgiving dinner? After the time spent at the family table eating lots of turkey, cranberry sauce and pie, most of us feel like relaxing on the couch and doing nothing. The common opinion is that the tryptophan found in turkey is to blame for your post-dinner slumber.
The truth is, tryptophan isn’t your enemy. This is an important amino acid that has the ability to regulate the hormones in the body. And turkey isn’t the only source of it on your table. Look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge