- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
Find Out Which Foods Have More Tryptophan Than Turkey Infographic
Do you ever feel sleepy after a generous Thanksgiving dinner? After the time spent at the family table eating lots of turkey, cranberry sauce and pie, most of us feel like relaxing on the couch and doing nothing. The common opinion is that the tryptophan found in turkey is to blame for your post-dinner slumber.
The truth is, tryptophan isn’t your enemy. This is an important amino acid that has the ability to regulate the hormones in the body. And turkey isn’t the only source of it on your table. Look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge