- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Find Out Which Foods Have More Tryptophan Than Turkey Infographic
Do you ever feel sleepy after a generous Thanksgiving dinner? After the time spent at the family table eating lots of turkey, cranberry sauce and pie, most of us feel like relaxing on the couch and doing nothing. The common opinion is that the tryptophan found in turkey is to blame for your post-dinner slumber.
The truth is, tryptophan isn’t your enemy. This is an important amino acid that has the ability to regulate the hormones in the body. And turkey isn’t the only source of it on your table. Look at the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge