- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Five Items You Never Imagined That You Could Recycle!
2. Video Games, DVD’s, and CD’s.
Almost all optical discs, such as DVD’s, CD’s, and games for video systems such as Wii are made up mostly of simple plastic. This includes rewritable discs. If you have discs that contain any personal information, you should always break up the disc first to be certain that it cannot be read in any way, shape or form. While many people think these discs are simply trash, Best Buy has a program that accepts all types of discs for recycling. If you don’t have a Best Buy near you, you can box up small amounts and mail them to the CD Recycling Center of America in Salem, New Hampshire. Yes, this will cost you a few bucks, but think of how good it will make you feel! Don’t mail things like paper sleeves or plastic cases. Those items can be placed in your regular garbage recycling can.
Continue to Page 3