- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Vegetables and fruits are necessary components of your daily diet, as they’re some of the healthiest foods you can find. They help you sustain and improve health, thanks to high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Did you know that daily intake of fruits and vegetables can even reduce the risk of heart disease? Yes, they’re very important and powerful.
One question you may still have is, “Which foods are better: fresh or frozen?” Or “Are frozen foods a good alternative when fresh produce isn’t easily available?”
Watch the video below to find out! The answer might surprise you.