- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Vegetables and fruits are necessary components of your daily diet, as they’re some of the healthiest foods you can find. They help you sustain and improve health, thanks to high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Did you know that daily intake of fruits and vegetables can even reduce the risk of heart disease? Yes, they’re very important and powerful.
One question you may still have is, “Which foods are better: fresh or frozen?” Or “Are frozen foods a good alternative when fresh produce isn’t easily available?”
Watch the video below to find out! The answer might surprise you.