- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Fresh Vs Frozen Food: Which One Is Healthier? Video
Vegetables and fruits are necessary components of your daily diet, as they’re some of the healthiest foods you can find. They help you sustain and improve health, thanks to high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Did you know that daily intake of fruits and vegetables can even reduce the risk of heart disease? Yes, they’re very important and powerful.
One question you may still have is, “Which foods are better: fresh or frozen?” Or “Are frozen foods a good alternative when fresh produce isn’t easily available?”
Watch the video below to find out! The answer might surprise you.