- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Got Pink Eye? We Have 7 Natural Solutions To Cure It!
As the name implies, this herb is one of the best for many eye conditions, including pink eye. Eyebright has soothing compounds as well as anti-viral and antibacterial compounds that can not only treat the symptoms, but also stop the infection. You can make an eyewash from the tincture by boiling water and then adding a few drops of the tincture to the water. Soak a clean washcloth in the warm liquid and hold the wash rag over the closed eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times each day. You can also purchase eyebright eye drops. In the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine, a study found that just a single dose of eyebright drops was enough to stop the bacterial and viral infection in the eye that caused conjunctivitis.
Continue to Page 4