- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
This Is What Happens In Your Body After You Quit Smoking Infographic
Let’s talk about smoking for a minute. If you’re are not living alone somewhere is a far away forest, you are subject to its negative effects one way or another.
Even if you don’t smoke, someone in you circle of friends and acquaintances most certainly does. In fact, smoking is an addiction which is totally normalized in our society.
At the same time, everyone knows very well that smoking is bad. There are a lot of convincing reasons to stop smoking once and for all. Have a look at the little timeline featured below to learn what happens when a person quits cigarettes.
Click on image to enlarge