- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
This Is What Happens In Your Body After You Quit Smoking Infographic
Let’s talk about smoking for a minute. If you’re are not living alone somewhere is a far away forest, you are subject to its negative effects one way or another.
Even if you don’t smoke, someone in you circle of friends and acquaintances most certainly does. In fact, smoking is an addiction which is totally normalized in our society.
At the same time, everyone knows very well that smoking is bad. There are a lot of convincing reasons to stop smoking once and for all. Have a look at the little timeline featured below to learn what happens when a person quits cigarettes.
Click on image to enlarge