- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
This Is What Happens In Your Body After You Quit Smoking Infographic
Let’s talk about smoking for a minute. If you’re are not living alone somewhere is a far away forest, you are subject to its negative effects one way or another.
Even if you don’t smoke, someone in you circle of friends and acquaintances most certainly does. In fact, smoking is an addiction which is totally normalized in our society.
At the same time, everyone knows very well that smoking is bad. There are a lot of convincing reasons to stop smoking once and for all. Have a look at the little timeline featured below to learn what happens when a person quits cigarettes.
Click on image to enlarge