- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Fight With Vitamin D Deficiency Infographic
Have you ever thought that taking a sunbath is not only useful for your beauty but also necessary for your health?
Of course, you mustn’t lay under the sun for the whole summer. There are some rules that are very important to follow and remember while sunbathing. But from time to time you just have to appear under the sun and get necessary for your health sunlight exposure. Taking this, so-called, necessary amount of sunlight exposure, you get vitamin D as a gift from the sun. Vitamin D deficiency may lead to some health problems, unfortunately.
That’ s why learn the infographic and be aware of what to expect if you have vitamin D deficiency. How often do you take a sunbath?
Click on image to enlarge