- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
Do You Have Iron Deficiency? Here Is How To Tell Infographic
Did you know that iron deficiency is one of the most wide-spread nutritional deficiencies in the United States? Essential for producing hemoglobin, iron helps red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the whole body. Therefore, it’s easy to see that iron deficiency can have a detrimental effect on various functions of your body.
Look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn more about the symptoms that may be pointing to a lack of iron in your diet and body. If you have any of them, it’s advisable to see a doctor and make a ferritin blood test.
Click on image to enlarge