- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
Do You Have Iron Deficiency? Here Is How To Tell Infographic
Did you know that iron deficiency is one of the most wide-spread nutritional deficiencies in the United States? Essential for producing hemoglobin, iron helps red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the whole body. Therefore, it’s easy to see that iron deficiency can have a detrimental effect on various functions of your body.
Look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn more about the symptoms that may be pointing to a lack of iron in your diet and body. If you have any of them, it’s advisable to see a doctor and make a ferritin blood test.
Click on image to enlarge