- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
Do You Have Iron Deficiency? Here Is How To Tell Infographic
Did you know that iron deficiency is one of the most wide-spread nutritional deficiencies in the United States? Essential for producing hemoglobin, iron helps red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the whole body. Therefore, it’s easy to see that iron deficiency can have a detrimental effect on various functions of your body.
Look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn more about the symptoms that may be pointing to a lack of iron in your diet and body. If you have any of them, it’s advisable to see a doctor and make a ferritin blood test.
Click on image to enlarge