- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do You Have Iron Deficiency? Here Is How To Tell Infographic
Did you know that iron deficiency is one of the most wide-spread nutritional deficiencies in the United States? Essential for producing hemoglobin, iron helps red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the whole body. Therefore, it’s easy to see that iron deficiency can have a detrimental effect on various functions of your body.
Look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn more about the symptoms that may be pointing to a lack of iron in your diet and body. If you have any of them, it’s advisable to see a doctor and make a ferritin blood test.
Click on image to enlarge