- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Raw Produce Could Help Your Depression
- How Does Poor Sleep Affect Our Ability To Learn And Perform?
- Check On These 8 Nutrients Vital For The Perfect Function Of The Nervous System
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwis Video
- Do You Seem To Notice The Prediabetes Signs? Here Is What You Need To Do Next!
- 7 Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid
Do You Have Iron Deficiency? Here Is How To Tell Infographic
Did you know that iron deficiency is one of the most wide-spread nutritional deficiencies in the United States? Essential for producing hemoglobin, iron helps red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the whole body. Therefore, it’s easy to see that iron deficiency can have a detrimental effect on various functions of your body.
Look at the infographic featured below in this article to learn more about the symptoms that may be pointing to a lack of iron in your diet and body. If you have any of them, it’s advisable to see a doctor and make a ferritin blood test.
Click on image to enlarge