- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
How To Keep A Child Happy? Video
There is TEDMED Conference where actress Goldie Hawn, along with researcher and author Daniel Siegel, speak on mindfulness for children.
Goldie Hawn is a founder of The Hawn Foundation, the main goal of which is to make children happy through meditation and mindfulness. She has already helped a lot of children become less aggressive, get rid of stress, depression and fears, get better grades in school, and be happier overall. Listen to what she says about her dream.
Do our children need such help? What do you think?