- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
How To Keep A Child Happy? Video
There is TEDMED Conference where actress Goldie Hawn, along with researcher and author Daniel Siegel, speak on mindfulness for children.
Goldie Hawn is a founder of The Hawn Foundation, the main goal of which is to make children happy through meditation and mindfulness. She has already helped a lot of children become less aggressive, get rid of stress, depression and fears, get better grades in school, and be happier overall. Listen to what she says about her dream.
Do our children need such help? What do you think?