- DIY Nontoxic Bug Spray Recipe To Solve All Your Mosquito Problems Infographic
- 6 Turmeric Face Masks For All Skin Types Infographic
- Healthy Breakfasts Ideas For Summertime Video
- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
How To Keep A Child Happy? Video
There is TEDMED Conference where actress Goldie Hawn, along with researcher and author Daniel Siegel, speak on mindfulness for children.
Goldie Hawn is a founder of The Hawn Foundation, the main goal of which is to make children happy through meditation and mindfulness. She has already helped a lot of children become less aggressive, get rid of stress, depression and fears, get better grades in school, and be happier overall. Listen to what she says about her dream.
Do our children need such help? What do you think?