- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
How To Keep A Child Happy? Video
There is TEDMED Conference where actress Goldie Hawn, along with researcher and author Daniel Siegel, speak on mindfulness for children.
Goldie Hawn is a founder of The Hawn Foundation, the main goal of which is to make children happy through meditation and mindfulness. She has already helped a lot of children become less aggressive, get rid of stress, depression and fears, get better grades in school, and be happier overall. Listen to what she says about her dream.
Do our children need such help? What do you think?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.