- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Loving-Kindness Meditation Lesson Video
Loving-Kindness, also known as metta, is love with wisdom which doesn’t take into the consideration any external conditions and doesn’t make any exceptions.
We should love everyone and everything that surrounds us. The Loving-Kindness technique encourages love that doesn’t expect anything in return.
To begin with, it’s necessary to love yourself. It may be a problem, which is why Julie Rader is here to help you master Loving-Kindness Meditation in the video below.
This meditation is suitable for beginners and is recommended to be done for 10 minutes a day.