- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Loving-Kindness Meditation Lesson Video
Loving-Kindness, also known as metta, is love with wisdom which doesn’t take into the consideration any external conditions and doesn’t make any exceptions.
We should love everyone and everything that surrounds us. The Loving-Kindness technique encourages love that doesn’t expect anything in return.
To begin with, it’s necessary to love yourself. It may be a problem, which is why Julie Rader is here to help you master Loving-Kindness Meditation in the video below.
This meditation is suitable for beginners and is recommended to be done for 10 minutes a day.