- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Loving-Kindness Meditation Lesson Video
Loving-Kindness, also known as metta, is love with wisdom which doesn’t take into the consideration any external conditions and doesn’t make any exceptions.
We should love everyone and everything that surrounds us. The Loving-Kindness technique encourages love that doesn’t expect anything in return.
To begin with, it’s necessary to love yourself. It may be a problem, which is why Julie Rader is here to help you master Loving-Kindness Meditation in the video below.
This meditation is suitable for beginners and is recommended to be done for 10 minutes a day.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.