- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Loving-Kindness Meditation Lesson Video
Loving-Kindness, also known as metta, is love with wisdom which doesn’t take into the consideration any external conditions and doesn’t make any exceptions.
We should love everyone and everything that surrounds us. The Loving-Kindness technique encourages love that doesn’t expect anything in return.
To begin with, it’s necessary to love yourself. It may be a problem, which is why Julie Rader is here to help you master Loving-Kindness Meditation in the video below.
This meditation is suitable for beginners and is recommended to be done for 10 minutes a day.