- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
101 Reasons You Should Practice Meditation
If you think meditation is for gurus, old hippies, and New Agers, think again! Meditation has been shown to increase your happiness, success, and health, and not only that: it’s absolutely free. Meditation doesn’t take very long; just 15 or 20 minutes per day will do the trick. It can be done almost anywhere, requires no special equipment, and has no side effects whatsoever!
You have probably heard all the jokes and myths that surround meditation: you wear long red robes and sit in the lotus position, your mind is “empty” for an hour, you will chant words you don’t understand, and you might even have to take up a new religion. Well, none of those things are true, so you can pitch those silly ideas out the window.
With so much to gain and nothing to lose, you should be asking yourself, “Why not?” Check out the top 101 reasons you should be meditating, today!
1. You will discover the power and consciousness beyond the ego
2. Improves your self-control
3. Greatly improves your social life
4. Lowers oxygen consumption
5. Gives you a deeper level of relaxation
6. Lowers blood pressure
7. Lowers respiration rate
8. Intense physiological benefits
9. Increases the synchronicity in your life
10. Helps you discover the power beyond the ego
11. Feel a sense of oneness
13. Increase your acceptance of yourself
14. Find a deeper relationship with your higher power
15. Helps you attain enlightenment
16. Helps you learn to forgive
17. Reduces PMS symptoms
18. Helps with chronic diseases such as arthritis and allergies
19. Reduces the level of free radicals in the body
20. Improves post-operative healing
21. Improves energy, vigor, and strength
22. Helps with weight loss efforts
23. Improves the immune system
24. Helps you learn to live in the present
25. Feel an inner sense of assurance
26. Helps you to discover your purpose in life
27. Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others
28. Experience a deeper level of spiritual relaxation
29. Feel a harmony of mind, body, and spirit
30. Keeps you real
31. Your mind will be faster and stronger
32. Reduces emotional distress
33. Improves your skin resistance to disease
35. Improved relationships at home and work
Continue to Page 2