- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Do You Know About Cocoa? Infographic
If you, like the overwhelming majority of people, like chocolate, you’ll be interested to know some fun facts about its main ingredient. For example, did you know that chocolate actually grows on trees? Well, not your chocolate bar, of course, but the cocoa beans it’s made of.
Ok, maybe you did know that one. How about this fact: Cocoa beans were used as currency by the Aztecs. Read about these and many more fun cocoa facts in the infographic below.
Do you like chocolate? Do you know any other cool cocoa facts? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge