- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
A drawing salve that you can make at home using all natural ingredients is an amazing remedy to always have at hand. Being a blend of powerful healing ingredients, it’s effective for treating topical skin issues, such as splinters, inflammation, boils, bug bites and more.
A drawing salve works by pulling the foreign objects and impurities out of the skin, as well as a balm for softening and healing the tissue. Watch the video featured below to learn how to make a DIY drawing salve for your first aid kit.