- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
A drawing salve that you can make at home using all natural ingredients is an amazing remedy to always have at hand. Being a blend of powerful healing ingredients, it’s effective for treating topical skin issues, such as splinters, inflammation, boils, bug bites and more.
A drawing salve works by pulling the foreign objects and impurities out of the skin, as well as a balm for softening and healing the tissue. Watch the video featured below to learn how to make a DIY drawing salve for your first aid kit.