- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn How Vitamin C Works For Your Skin Infographic
Vitamin C is probably one of the most well-known vitamins. It can be found in a variety of foods, especially raw citrus fruits like lemons or oranges. It plays an important role in the production of collagen which supports the health and elasticity of skin.
Moreover, vitamin C is known for a variety of health-improving qualities, such as protection from the harmful UV rays, decreasing cell damage and speeding up the healing process of damaged or wounded skin. Adding some vitamin C into your skin care routine can help you slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Take a look at the infographic to learn more about the mechanism behind the amazing benefits of vitamin C.
Click on image to enlarge