- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Learn How Vitamin C Works For Your Skin Infographic
Vitamin C is probably one of the most well-known vitamins. It can be found in a variety of foods, especially raw citrus fruits like lemons or oranges. It plays an important role in the production of collagen which supports the health and elasticity of skin.
Moreover, vitamin C is known for a variety of health-improving qualities, such as protection from the harmful UV rays, decreasing cell damage and speeding up the healing process of damaged or wounded skin. Adding some vitamin C into your skin care routine can help you slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Take a look at the infographic to learn more about the mechanism behind the amazing benefits of vitamin C.
Click on image to enlarge