- 9 Healthy And Flexible Ingredients For Efficient Meal Prep Video
- Sweeteners: Healthier Than Sugar?
- Are There Downsides To Eating Beetroot?
- Clean Eating Grocery List You’ll Want To Print Out Infographic
- The Best Essential Oils For Effective Parasite Cleanse Video
- Daily Fiber Benefits: These Are Crucial!
- What’s The Difference Between Cacao VS Cocoa? Which Is Healthier?
Learn How Vitamin C Works For Your Skin Infographic
Vitamin C is probably one of the most well-known vitamins. It can be found in a variety of foods, especially raw citrus fruits like lemons or oranges. It plays an important role in the production of collagen which supports the health and elasticity of skin.
Moreover, vitamin C is known for a variety of health-improving qualities, such as protection from the harmful UV rays, decreasing cell damage and speeding up the healing process of damaged or wounded skin. Adding some vitamin C into your skin care routine can help you slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Take a look at the infographic to learn more about the mechanism behind the amazing benefits of vitamin C.
Click on image to enlarge