- This Neat Chart Will Save Your Food From Getting Spoiled Infographic
- Insanely Simple 3-Step Guide To Boosting Your Metabolism Video
- Colors And Their Influence On Your Mind Infographic
- 10 Ways To Improve Productivity And Feel Good Doing It!
- Excellent Reasons To Eat More Olives Video
- Nut, Seed, And Flower Cooking Oils: Which One To Choose? Infographic
- The Surprising Truth About Common Health Myths Infographic
Learn How Vitamin C Works For Your Skin Infographic
Vitamin C is probably one of the most well-known vitamins. It can be found in a variety of foods, especially raw citrus fruits like lemons or oranges. It plays an important role in the production of collagen which supports the health and elasticity of skin.
Moreover, vitamin C is known for a variety of health-improving qualities, such as protection from the harmful UV rays, decreasing cell damage and speeding up the healing process of damaged or wounded skin. Adding some vitamin C into your skin care routine can help you slow down the aging process and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Take a look at the infographic to learn more about the mechanism behind the amazing benefits of vitamin C.
Click on image to enlarge