- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
Make Your Own Naturally Healthy Bone Broth
If you have read all about the benefits of bone broth, but weren’t exactly sure how to make it yourself, we have all the information you need right here.
Making rich, healthy, nutrient-dense bone broth is very inexpensive and unbelievably easy to make. Once you try homemade, you will never buy that factory made, MSG filled broth they sell at the supermarkets.
Bone broth is all about using high quality bones. Be certain that the bones you plan to use come from grass fed, organic cows, bison, wild deer, pastured poultry, or wild caught fish. Since bone broth involves leeching the vitamins, minerals, gelatin, and marrow from their bones into the water, you want to be certain that the animal was a healthy one.
The best sources of bones would be to simply save the ones from your last meal of roast chicken, duck, turkey, fish, or steak. Another good place would be from a local butcher. If you can find one that butchers the entire animal themselves, even better. You can also ask around at your local farmers’ market for farmers who raise grass fed animals. One last option is to buy them from online companies where they will sell you high quality bones, most of them at reasonable prices.
Keep reading for the basic recipe and start making your own healthy bone broth today! It’s easier than you think.
Basic Bone Broth Ingredients
- 1 Kilo (a little more than 2 pounds) or more of healthy, organic bones
- 2 Poultry feet (optional) for extra gelatin (most people just use chicken feet)
- 1 Onion, any color
- 2 Organic carrots
- 2 Organic stalks of celery
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Optional spices include: 1 handful of parsley, 1 teaspoon of peppercorns, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon of the salt of your choice.
Continue to Page 2