- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Is Mold In Your House Making You Sick? Infographic
Did you know that mold is one of the main causes of indoor pollution? Most people don’t take it seriously, but mold infestation certainly isn’t harmless when it comes to our health.
Mold can appear in many places around the home. We all know that shower stalls and damp basements are its favorite dwellings, but there are many more places mold can hide.
Wood, the floor areas covered by carpets, roof leaks and plumbing problems can cause the unwanted occupant to grow in your house.
Look through the infographic below to learn about different kinds of household molds and the health hazards they present.
Click on image to enlarge