- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
Is Mold In Your House Making You Sick? Infographic
Did you know that mold is one of the main causes of indoor pollution? Most people don’t take it seriously, but mold infestation certainly isn’t harmless when it comes to our health.
Mold can appear in many places around the home. We all know that shower stalls and damp basements are its favorite dwellings, but there are many more places mold can hide.
Wood, the floor areas covered by carpets, roof leaks and plumbing problems can cause the unwanted occupant to grow in your house.
Look through the infographic below to learn about different kinds of household molds and the health hazards they present.
Click on image to enlarge