- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is Mold In Your House Making You Sick? Infographic
Did you know that mold is one of the main causes of indoor pollution? Most people don’t take it seriously, but mold infestation certainly isn’t harmless when it comes to our health.
Mold can appear in many places around the home. We all know that shower stalls and damp basements are its favorite dwellings, but there are many more places mold can hide.
Wood, the floor areas covered by carpets, roof leaks and plumbing problems can cause the unwanted occupant to grow in your house.
Look through the infographic below to learn about different kinds of household molds and the health hazards they present.
Click on image to enlarge