- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do We Need Functional Medicine? Video
Functional medicine is a new alternative form of curing illnesses.
The 20th century medical approach to treatment can be characterized by dividing a body into numerous parts, whereas each type of doctor is responsible for his or her certain part. But because of new environmental and societal conditions, this kind of treatment doesn’t work anymore.
In the video below Dr. Mark Hyman speaks about a new solution – functional medicine that doesn’t divide a body but understands it as a single functioning system.
According to functional medicine practitioners, our body is a system and it’s impossible to get rid of a health problem if you only address one part of the whole system.
Well, what do you think about this?