- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Do We Need Functional Medicine? Video
Functional medicine is a new alternative form of curing illnesses.
The 20th century medical approach to treatment can be characterized by dividing a body into numerous parts, whereas each type of doctor is responsible for his or her certain part. But because of new environmental and societal conditions, this kind of treatment doesn’t work anymore.
In the video below Dr. Mark Hyman speaks about a new solution – functional medicine that doesn’t divide a body but understands it as a single functioning system.
According to functional medicine practitioners, our body is a system and it’s impossible to get rid of a health problem if you only address one part of the whole system.
Well, what do you think about this?