- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Do We Need Functional Medicine? Video
Functional medicine is a new alternative form of curing illnesses.
The 20th century medical approach to treatment can be characterized by dividing a body into numerous parts, whereas each type of doctor is responsible for his or her certain part. But because of new environmental and societal conditions, this kind of treatment doesn’t work anymore.
In the video below Dr. Mark Hyman speaks about a new solution – functional medicine that doesn’t divide a body but understands it as a single functioning system.
According to functional medicine practitioners, our body is a system and it’s impossible to get rid of a health problem if you only address one part of the whole system.
Well, what do you think about this?