- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Yoga Handstands for Beginners Video
A handstand is considered to be the reflection of a calm, relaxed, and concentrated mind.
It also symbolizes a person’s self-confidence and stamina. But it’s not so easy to achieve, especially if you are a beginner. Handstands require some preparation of both muscles and mind.
First of all, handstand needs the ability to balance. In the video below Kino MacGregor, a yoga master, demonstrates to us how to learn it in an easy way.
Enjoy the video and try your own handstand!