- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Shocking Statistics Of Alzheimer’s Disease Infographic
Alzheimer’s disease is a disorder that is mainly characterized by problems with memory.
Mostly the disease is met in elderly people who are older than 65 years old. But sometimes there are some cases that are noticed in rather young people. Unfortunately, there is no treatment for the disease, that is why it is very important to recognise the illness in time and be ready to get some help from your relatives or friends or be ready to help the person who is ill and try to take care of him/her.
Look through the infographic and find out what Alzheimer’s disease in number is. Some statistics’ facts may be even shocking. How do you feel about the whole situation? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge