- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Shocking Statistics Of Alzheimer’s Disease Infographic
Alzheimer’s disease is a disorder that is mainly characterized by problems with memory.
Mostly the disease is met in elderly people who are older than 65 years old. But sometimes there are some cases that are noticed in rather young people. Unfortunately, there is no treatment for the disease, that is why it is very important to recognise the illness in time and be ready to get some help from your relatives or friends or be ready to help the person who is ill and try to take care of him/her.
Look through the infographic and find out what Alzheimer’s disease in number is. Some statistics’ facts may be even shocking. How do you feel about the whole situation? Leave a comment!
Click on image to enlarge