- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sleep Deprivation: What It Does to Your Health Infographic
Once in a while, each one of us has skipped sleeping, it may be due to work or school or simply because you can’t sleep!
But, did you know that every time you skip sleeping, it takes a toll on your health, it even affects your judgment and mental capabilities.
Studies show that lack of sleep can place you at risk for obesity, heart problems, cancers, diabetes mellitus and even death. Sleeping 6-8 hours a day is a must for every individual. Scroll down to see the consequences every time you pull off an all-nighter!
(Click on image to enlarge)