- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Sleep Deprivation: What It Does to Your Health Infographic
Once in a while, each one of us has skipped sleeping, it may be due to work or school or simply because you can’t sleep!
But, did you know that every time you skip sleeping, it takes a toll on your health, it even affects your judgment and mental capabilities.
Studies show that lack of sleep can place you at risk for obesity, heart problems, cancers, diabetes mellitus and even death. Sleeping 6-8 hours a day is a must for every individual. Scroll down to see the consequences every time you pull off an all-nighter!
(Click on image to enlarge)