- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Sleep Deprivation: What It Does to Your Health Infographic
Once in a while, each one of us has skipped sleeping, it may be due to work or school or simply because you can’t sleep!
But, did you know that every time you skip sleeping, it takes a toll on your health, it even affects your judgment and mental capabilities.
Studies show that lack of sleep can place you at risk for obesity, heart problems, cancers, diabetes mellitus and even death. Sleeping 6-8 hours a day is a must for every individual. Scroll down to see the consequences every time you pull off an all-nighter!
(Click on image to enlarge)