- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
Sleep Deprivation: What It Does to Your Health Infographic
Once in a while, each one of us has skipped sleeping, it may be due to work or school or simply because you can’t sleep!
But, did you know that every time you skip sleeping, it takes a toll on your health, it even affects your judgment and mental capabilities.
Studies show that lack of sleep can place you at risk for obesity, heart problems, cancers, diabetes mellitus and even death. Sleeping 6-8 hours a day is a must for every individual. Scroll down to see the consequences every time you pull off an all-nighter!
(Click on image to enlarge)