- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
How to Be Happy Infographic
Being happy is a wonderful feeling, it’s when we all feel worry free. Studies show that happier persons tend to live longer than those who have the blues all the time. Happiness decreases stress that causes health problems and enables us to function at our optimal level. It is even known to increase the function of the immune system to effectively fight off diseases. Do you ever wonder how happiness happens and what happens to our hormones and body when we are happy? Below is an infographic about the science of happiness and what you can do to achieve it.
(Click on image to enlarge)
- Credit: how to be happy by visual.ly