- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
How to Be Happy Infographic
Being happy is a wonderful feeling, it’s when we all feel worry free. Studies show that happier persons tend to live longer than those who have the blues all the time. Happiness decreases stress that causes health problems and enables us to function at our optimal level. It is even known to increase the function of the immune system to effectively fight off diseases. Do you ever wonder how happiness happens and what happens to our hormones and body when we are happy? Below is an infographic about the science of happiness and what you can do to achieve it.
(Click on image to enlarge)
- Credit: how to be happy by visual.ly