- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Be Happy Infographic
Being happy is a wonderful feeling, it’s when we all feel worry free. Studies show that happier persons tend to live longer than those who have the blues all the time. Happiness decreases stress that causes health problems and enables us to function at our optimal level. It is even known to increase the function of the immune system to effectively fight off diseases. Do you ever wonder how happiness happens and what happens to our hormones and body when we are happy? Below is an infographic about the science of happiness and what you can do to achieve it.
(Click on image to enlarge)
- Credit: how to be happy by visual.ly