- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top Anti-oxidant Rich Foods Infographic
Free radicals are molecules with unpaired electrons; they roam in our bodies in search for an electron to pair themselves with. In the process, free radicals destroy our cells, which could put us at risk for diabetes mellitus, coronary heart problems, cancer and it could also make us look older because it destroys even our healthy skin cells. The worst part is that free radicals are everywhere; they increase in number through inhaling of polluted air, exposure to toxins, unhealthy diet and alcohol consumption.
Is there any way to stop them? Yes, anti-oxidants that we can get from foods can fight the free radicals in our body. Antioxidants provide free radicals with electrons to stabilize them, as it protects our cells.
Scroll down below to know more about anti-oxidants and how it can protect our body for a healthier life.
(Click on image to enlarge)