- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Top Anti-oxidant Rich Foods Infographic
Free radicals are molecules with unpaired electrons; they roam in our bodies in search for an electron to pair themselves with. In the process, free radicals destroy our cells, which could put us at risk for diabetes mellitus, coronary heart problems, cancer and it could also make us look older because it destroys even our healthy skin cells. The worst part is that free radicals are everywhere; they increase in number through inhaling of polluted air, exposure to toxins, unhealthy diet and alcohol consumption.
Is there any way to stop them? Yes, anti-oxidants that we can get from foods can fight the free radicals in our body. Antioxidants provide free radicals with electrons to stabilize them, as it protects our cells.
Scroll down below to know more about anti-oxidants and how it can protect our body for a healthier life.
(Click on image to enlarge)