- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Safety Points to Remember When Riding a Bicycle Infographic
Riding a bicycle is healthy and fun. Nothing beats the feeling of cycling in the morning or late afternoon to enjoy life. When you ride a bicycle, you are performing cardiac exercises which strengthen your heart and it also flattens your stomach and tones your calves.
Cycling is not only good for exercise, it is also good for the environment as it does not emit harmful gases and it also saves money. You no longer need to buy gas! All you need is a good old fashioned bicycle and you are ready to go wherever you want, provided, that the place that you want to go isn’t that far.
Although, you have to remember that like everything else, riding a bicycle can be dangerous if you are not following some simple safety points. Below are the points that you have to remember for a fun cycling.
(Click on image to enlarge)