- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Safety Points to Remember When Riding a Bicycle Infographic
Riding a bicycle is healthy and fun. Nothing beats the feeling of cycling in the morning or late afternoon to enjoy life. When you ride a bicycle, you are performing cardiac exercises which strengthen your heart and it also flattens your stomach and tones your calves.
Cycling is not only good for exercise, it is also good for the environment as it does not emit harmful gases and it also saves money. You no longer need to buy gas! All you need is a good old fashioned bicycle and you are ready to go wherever you want, provided, that the place that you want to go isn’t that far.
Although, you have to remember that like everything else, riding a bicycle can be dangerous if you are not following some simple safety points. Below are the points that you have to remember for a fun cycling.
(Click on image to enlarge)