- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
- What Is Lion’s Mane And Why Is It So Good For Your Health? Video
- Best 8 Knockout Kidney Detox Juice Recipes
- Top 10 Household Items Known To Cause Cancer
- 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories For Any Taste Infographic
For Men: 7 Numbers to Remember for a Healthier Life Infographic
Men are more prone to high blood sugar and high blood pressure. Studies show that women tend to live longer than men. Seems unfair right?
Well, one thing that you guys could do to live longer and healthier is to try to be conscious about your health. An unchecked blood pressure, blood glucose levels, blood cholesterol, body mass index or testosterone levels can cause a lot of health problems. It could cause diabetes, hypertension, heart problems and obesity, which could all lead to death.
Below is an infographic of all the things that you should know to keep your health in check for a longer and healthier life.
(Click on image to enlarge)