- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
For Men: 7 Numbers to Remember for a Healthier Life Infographic
Men are more prone to high blood sugar and high blood pressure. Studies show that women tend to live longer than men. Seems unfair right?
Well, one thing that you guys could do to live longer and healthier is to try to be conscious about your health. An unchecked blood pressure, blood glucose levels, blood cholesterol, body mass index or testosterone levels can cause a lot of health problems. It could cause diabetes, hypertension, heart problems and obesity, which could all lead to death.
Below is an infographic of all the things that you should know to keep your health in check for a longer and healthier life.
(Click on image to enlarge)