- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
For Men: 7 Numbers to Remember for a Healthier Life Infographic
Men are more prone to high blood sugar and high blood pressure. Studies show that women tend to live longer than men. Seems unfair right?
Well, one thing that you guys could do to live longer and healthier is to try to be conscious about your health. An unchecked blood pressure, blood glucose levels, blood cholesterol, body mass index or testosterone levels can cause a lot of health problems. It could cause diabetes, hypertension, heart problems and obesity, which could all lead to death.
Below is an infographic of all the things that you should know to keep your health in check for a longer and healthier life.
(Click on image to enlarge)
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.