- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
For Men: 7 Numbers to Remember for a Healthier Life Infographic
Men are more prone to high blood sugar and high blood pressure. Studies show that women tend to live longer than men. Seems unfair right?
Well, one thing that you guys could do to live longer and healthier is to try to be conscious about your health. An unchecked blood pressure, blood glucose levels, blood cholesterol, body mass index or testosterone levels can cause a lot of health problems. It could cause diabetes, hypertension, heart problems and obesity, which could all lead to death.
Below is an infographic of all the things that you should know to keep your health in check for a longer and healthier life.
(Click on image to enlarge)