- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
10 Ways To Boost Testosterone Naturally
Even though women do have testosterone, it is mainly the hormone that is associated with a number of conditions in men. While, in this respect, the main focus is on a man’s sex drive. Muscle mass and hair growth are important issues too. There are also some health issues that are just as important. Testosterone plays a part in the density of the bones, functioning of the red blood cells, as well as a general feeling of well-being.
When men turn 30 years of age, their testosterone levels start their descent and continue to decline throughout the years. There are a number of things that affect low testosterone levels in men, such as prescription medicine. First, have your doctor order a blood test on you to determine how low this hormone is. If it comes out that you are advised to boost your testosterone, check out the 10 ways you can approach the subject more naturally before you have to add another medication to your regime.
1. Make sure you add zinc daily.
Studies have shown that adding zinc to the diet increases their testosterone levels dramatically. One of the studies has shown that around 45 percent of people aged 60 or older had zinc levels that were lower than the suggested amount. Zinc deficiency was linked with testosterone levels in these men. You should have your level of zinc checked out by your physician. If you already know your level is too low you can make sure you get around 40 mg of zinc a day. That is the recommended limit for adults. Foods that are rich in zinc include fish and meat as well as raw milk, cheese, yogurt, and beans.
Continue to Page 2