- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
- 8 Best Herbs To Use For Digestive Health Infographic
- Hidden Dangers Of Mammograms All Women Should Know About
- Why Is Butter Better?
10 Ways To Boost Testosterone Naturally
2. Exercise often.
Certain types of exercises have been found to increase your testosterone level. According to miscellaneous research reports, people who regularly exercised had higher levels of testosterone. Elderly men found that their fitness and reaction times were increased as well as their testosterone levels. Weight lifting is one type of exercise that is able to work for those with low testosterone. A high intensity exercise program is also effective.
3. Lose weight.
A research study was shared with the 2012 meeting of the Endocrine Society that showed if you lose weight your testosterone levels will increase. You should reduce your consumption of sugar and fructose, as well as milk, in your diet. Refined carbohydrates such as cereal, bagels, pretzels, and waffles can leave you with insulin resistance. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and lean protein.
Continue to Page 3