- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- What You Should Do to Find Out About How to Write a Personal Essay Before You’re Left Behind
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
Start Taking This One Thing Now To Avoid The Flu This Winter
During the dog days of summer, the last thing anyone is thinking about are the upcoming flu shots that will be pushed on the public starting around October or the flu season, which typically starts in November.
However, the time to start thinking about how to avoid the flu, and that unnecessary flu shot, is right now! You can take steps right now to strengthen your immune system over the next few weeks and avoid not only that unnecessary flu shot, but the flu as well.
One of the most important tools at your disposal is probiotics.
About 80 percent of your immune system is found in the digestive system, so it only makes sense that by consuming plenty of these healthy bacteria, we can bolster our immune system.
Let’s not forget that a strong immune system is your first line of defense against ALL disease, not just viruses like the flu. To keep your immune system strong and healthy, you need to have a digestive system that is strong and healthy. You need a ratio of about 85 percent of the good bacteria and 15 percent of the bad bacteria, which keeps the good bacteria in check.
Continue to Page 2