- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Start Taking This One Thing Now To Avoid The Flu This Winter
During the dog days of summer, the last thing anyone is thinking about are the upcoming flu shots that will be pushed on the public starting around October or the flu season, which typically starts in November.
However, the time to start thinking about how to avoid the flu, and that unnecessary flu shot, is right now! You can take steps right now to strengthen your immune system over the next few weeks and avoid not only that unnecessary flu shot, but the flu as well.
One of the most important tools at your disposal is probiotics.
About 80 percent of your immune system is found in the digestive system, so it only makes sense that by consuming plenty of these healthy bacteria, we can bolster our immune system.
Let’s not forget that a strong immune system is your first line of defense against ALL disease, not just viruses like the flu. To keep your immune system strong and healthy, you need to have a digestive system that is strong and healthy. You need a ratio of about 85 percent of the good bacteria and 15 percent of the bad bacteria, which keeps the good bacteria in check.
Continue to Page 2