- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
Taking Care Of Your Eyes Infographic
You make sure to put some sunscreen lotion on your skin during sunny summer days, but what about eye protection?
Sunglasses are the obvious necessity. They help protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation (UVR) coming from the sun and being reflected off surfaces. Excessive exposure to UVR can lead to conjunctivitis, cataracts and skin cancer.
Find out how to make the right decisions about sunglasses, hats and other protective gear. The infographic will help you learn all the necessary information for keeping your eyes healthy and maintaining clear vision during the warm season.
Click on image to enlarge