- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Taking Care Of Your Eyes Infographic
You make sure to put some sunscreen lotion on your skin during sunny summer days, but what about eye protection?
Sunglasses are the obvious necessity. They help protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation (UVR) coming from the sun and being reflected off surfaces. Excessive exposure to UVR can lead to conjunctivitis, cataracts and skin cancer.
Find out how to make the right decisions about sunglasses, hats and other protective gear. The infographic will help you learn all the necessary information for keeping your eyes healthy and maintaining clear vision during the warm season.
Click on image to enlarge