- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Taking Care Of Your Eyes Infographic
You make sure to put some sunscreen lotion on your skin during sunny summer days, but what about eye protection?
Sunglasses are the obvious necessity. They help protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation (UVR) coming from the sun and being reflected off surfaces. Excessive exposure to UVR can lead to conjunctivitis, cataracts and skin cancer.
Find out how to make the right decisions about sunglasses, hats and other protective gear. The infographic will help you learn all the necessary information for keeping your eyes healthy and maintaining clear vision during the warm season.
Click on image to enlarge