- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Taking Care Of Your Eyes Infographic
You make sure to put some sunscreen lotion on your skin during sunny summer days, but what about eye protection?
Sunglasses are the obvious necessity. They help protect your eyes from ultraviolet radiation (UVR) coming from the sun and being reflected off surfaces. Excessive exposure to UVR can lead to conjunctivitis, cataracts and skin cancer.
Find out how to make the right decisions about sunglasses, hats and other protective gear. The infographic will help you learn all the necessary information for keeping your eyes healthy and maintaining clear vision during the warm season.
Click on image to enlarge