- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Natural, Non-Toxic Oils that Work Like Sunscreen
Who can blame you for wanting to enjoy the summer sun but not wanting to subject your skin to the terrible toxic chemicals found in most sunscreens?
We have a list of top oils, direct from Mother Nature, that work much in the same way that sunscreens do — without the added chemicals. In one guide published in 2014, The Environmental Working Group reviewed more than 257 brands and more than 2,000 types of sunscreens. This study showed that about 75 percent of all sunscreens contain toxic chemicals that will be absorbed directly into your blood stream when applied to your skin.
These ingredients can cause everything from simple skin irritation to an increase in the risk of developing cancer. What kind of nasty ingredients are we talking about? Things like:
- Para amino benzoic acid
- Menthyl anthranilate
Keep in mind that these are natural oils, so you can’t go out in the sun all day and expect one of these oils to keep you sunburn-free. Toxic sunscreens can’t do that either. These oils will, however, give you a certain level of protection without the unwanted, toxic ingredients that come with those over-the-counter sunscreens.
The good thing about these oils, besides being non-toxic, is that they will allow some of the sun’s rays to reach your skin, which means you will be getting some major vitamin D, something almost everyone in America needs. Using natural oils also means healthy-looking, baby soft, hydrated skin. Oils from nature contain healthy fats, vitamins that are good for the skin and tons of antioxidant power.
Keep reading and find the best oils you can use this summer for the best of all worlds: Vitamin D, plus non-toxic, vitamin-filled nutrition for your skin.
Continue to Page 2