- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Why You Shouldn’t Eat Food You See on TV Video
Rule #11 of Michael Pollan’s book “Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” explains why you’d better avoid eating foods you see on TV, especially the ones that are heavily advertised.
In 2009 author Michael Pollan published his book “Food Rules” that consists of 64 rules based on the author’s personal experience and research. There are videos in which Pollan presents his rules and explains why they’re important.
In this video Pollan opens up about the bitter truth about sweet ice-cream and explains rule #11 in more detail.