- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
Why You Shouldn’t Eat Food You See on TV Video
Rule #11 of Michael Pollan’s book “Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” explains why you’d better avoid eating foods you see on TV, especially the ones that are heavily advertised.
In 2009 author Michael Pollan published his book “Food Rules” that consists of 64 rules based on the author’s personal experience and research. There are videos in which Pollan presents his rules and explains why they’re important.
In this video Pollan opens up about the bitter truth about sweet ice-cream and explains rule #11 in more detail.