- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why You Shouldn’t Eat Food You See on TV Video
Rule #11 of Michael Pollan’s book “Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” explains why you’d better avoid eating foods you see on TV, especially the ones that are heavily advertised.
In 2009 author Michael Pollan published his book “Food Rules” that consists of 64 rules based on the author’s personal experience and research. There are videos in which Pollan presents his rules and explains why they’re important.
In this video Pollan opens up about the bitter truth about sweet ice-cream and explains rule #11 in more detail.