- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Why You Shouldn’t Eat Food You See on TV Video
Rule #11 of Michael Pollan’s book “Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” explains why you’d better avoid eating foods you see on TV, especially the ones that are heavily advertised.
In 2009 author Michael Pollan published his book “Food Rules” that consists of 64 rules based on the author’s personal experience and research. There are videos in which Pollan presents his rules and explains why they’re important.
In this video Pollan opens up about the bitter truth about sweet ice-cream and explains rule #11 in more detail.