- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
9 Food Rules From Michael Pollan Video
“Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” is a book by Michael Pollan. It includes 64 rules for a healthier lifestyle.
In the video below Michael Pollan reads and explains 9 of his rules. Here you will learn how to find good foods in supermarkets, how often you should eat meat, the rule of legs, what to drink, when and where to eat, and most importantly – how often you are allowed to break the rules.
Watch the video and tell us if you agree with all of these rules, and how many of them you follow.