- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
9 Food Rules From Michael Pollan Video
“Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” is a book by Michael Pollan. It includes 64 rules for a healthier lifestyle.
In the video below Michael Pollan reads and explains 9 of his rules. Here you will learn how to find good foods in supermarkets, how often you should eat meat, the rule of legs, what to drink, when and where to eat, and most importantly – how often you are allowed to break the rules.
Watch the video and tell us if you agree with all of these rules, and how many of them you follow.