- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
9 Food Rules From Michael Pollan Video
“Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” is a book by Michael Pollan. It includes 64 rules for a healthier lifestyle.
In the video below Michael Pollan reads and explains 9 of his rules. Here you will learn how to find good foods in supermarkets, how often you should eat meat, the rule of legs, what to drink, when and where to eat, and most importantly – how often you are allowed to break the rules.
Watch the video and tell us if you agree with all of these rules, and how many of them you follow.