- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
9 Food Rules From Michael Pollan Video
“Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual” is a book by Michael Pollan. It includes 64 rules for a healthier lifestyle.
In the video below Michael Pollan reads and explains 9 of his rules. Here you will learn how to find good foods in supermarkets, how often you should eat meat, the rule of legs, what to drink, when and where to eat, and most importantly – how often you are allowed to break the rules.
Watch the video and tell us if you agree with all of these rules, and how many of them you follow.