- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Do You Still Want to Eat Meat? Video
Andrew McFarlane, an American actor and former model, has come before us in the role of Vegan Gangsta.
The clip is a so-called “positive protest” from the supporters of animal rights and healthier lifestyles.
In the video below, Andrew reads his vegan rap and demonstrates the life of vegans, yogis, and other health conscious representatives in such a way that you’ll start to want the same life, the same foods and drinks. A good way to protest, isn’t it?
Are you still craving meat after this video? We hope not.