- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Do You Still Want to Eat Meat? Video
Andrew McFarlane, an American actor and former model, has come before us in the role of Vegan Gangsta.
The clip is a so-called “positive protest” from the supporters of animal rights and healthier lifestyles.
In the video below, Andrew reads his vegan rap and demonstrates the life of vegans, yogis, and other health conscious representatives in such a way that you’ll start to want the same life, the same foods and drinks. A good way to protest, isn’t it?
Are you still craving meat after this video? We hope not.