- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Do You Still Want to Eat Meat? Video
Andrew McFarlane, an American actor and former model, has come before us in the role of Vegan Gangsta.
The clip is a so-called “positive protest” from the supporters of animal rights and healthier lifestyles.
In the video below, Andrew reads his vegan rap and demonstrates the life of vegans, yogis, and other health conscious representatives in such a way that you’ll start to want the same life, the same foods and drinks. A good way to protest, isn’t it?
Are you still craving meat after this video? We hope not.