- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Do You Still Want to Eat Meat? Video
Andrew McFarlane, an American actor and former model, has come before us in the role of Vegan Gangsta.
The clip is a so-called “positive protest” from the supporters of animal rights and healthier lifestyles.
In the video below, Andrew reads his vegan rap and demonstrates the life of vegans, yogis, and other health conscious representatives in such a way that you’ll start to want the same life, the same foods and drinks. A good way to protest, isn’t it?
Are you still craving meat after this video? We hope not.