- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do You Still Want to Eat Meat? Video
Andrew McFarlane, an American actor and former model, has come before us in the role of Vegan Gangsta.
The clip is a so-called “positive protest” from the supporters of animal rights and healthier lifestyles.
In the video below, Andrew reads his vegan rap and demonstrates the life of vegans, yogis, and other health conscious representatives in such a way that you’ll start to want the same life, the same foods and drinks. A good way to protest, isn’t it?
Are you still craving meat after this video? We hope not.