- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Traffic Light Yoga Video
Designer Li Ming created a new form of traffic lights.
Instead of wasting your time sitting while waiting for the green light, the designer suggests doing a few yoga poses. In addition to the usual colored lights, drivers will also see suggested yoga poses.
Li Ming came up with the idea when she was inspired by the New York lifestyle, where people spend the majority of their outdoor time waiting for a light to change. Her design allows people to put that waiting time to good use.
Would you like to see these traffic lights in the streets of your city?