- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Traffic Light Yoga Video
Designer Li Ming created a new form of traffic lights.
Instead of wasting your time sitting while waiting for the green light, the designer suggests doing a few yoga poses. In addition to the usual colored lights, drivers will also see suggested yoga poses.
Li Ming came up with the idea when she was inspired by the New York lifestyle, where people spend the majority of their outdoor time waiting for a light to change. Her design allows people to put that waiting time to good use.
Would you like to see these traffic lights in the streets of your city?