- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Traffic Light Yoga Video
Designer Li Ming created a new form of traffic lights.
Instead of wasting your time sitting while waiting for the green light, the designer suggests doing a few yoga poses. In addition to the usual colored lights, drivers will also see suggested yoga poses.
Li Ming came up with the idea when she was inspired by the New York lifestyle, where people spend the majority of their outdoor time waiting for a light to change. Her design allows people to put that waiting time to good use.
Would you like to see these traffic lights in the streets of your city?