- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Traffic Light Yoga Video
Designer Li Ming created a new form of traffic lights.
Instead of wasting your time sitting while waiting for the green light, the designer suggests doing a few yoga poses. In addition to the usual colored lights, drivers will also see suggested yoga poses.
Li Ming came up with the idea when she was inspired by the New York lifestyle, where people spend the majority of their outdoor time waiting for a light to change. Her design allows people to put that waiting time to good use.
Would you like to see these traffic lights in the streets of your city?