- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
It’s true that the cold season can make you feel sluggish and a little lazy. Low temperatures and freezing weather don’t usually inspire in us a desire to do a workout or engage in any physical activity. Instead, there is a pull to get wrapped into comfortable clothes and cozy blankets and be as inactive as possible.
Cozy yoga is the ultimate solutions for the days when you don’t feel like moving too much but still want to give your body a little stretch and get rid of the tension. Watch the video featured below to learn how to do this gentle 40 minute sequence for the winter season.