- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
It’s true that the cold season can make you feel sluggish and a little lazy. Low temperatures and freezing weather don’t usually inspire in us a desire to do a workout or engage in any physical activity. Instead, there is a pull to get wrapped into comfortable clothes and cozy blankets and be as inactive as possible.
Cozy yoga is the ultimate solutions for the days when you don’t feel like moving too much but still want to give your body a little stretch and get rid of the tension. Watch the video featured below to learn how to do this gentle 40 minute sequence for the winter season.