- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Hard Truth About Soft Drinks Infographic
There is nothing more refreshing than drinking an ice cold soda on a hot sunny day. Refreshing it may be, it still brings a lot of health hazards.
Soft drinks or carbonated beverages are usually made of sugar, caffeine, flavoring and carbonated water. As you can see, it is very unhealthy and can cause health problems such as obesity, hyperacidity, diabetes mellitus and osteoporosis.
It may be time to switch to all natural juices. Natural juices contain vitamins that are not present in soft drinks.
Scroll down to know more about the health risks in drinking soft drinks.
(Click on image to enlarge)