- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
The Hard Truth About Soft Drinks Infographic
There is nothing more refreshing than drinking an ice cold soda on a hot sunny day. Refreshing it may be, it still brings a lot of health hazards.
Soft drinks or carbonated beverages are usually made of sugar, caffeine, flavoring and carbonated water. As you can see, it is very unhealthy and can cause health problems such as obesity, hyperacidity, diabetes mellitus and osteoporosis.
It may be time to switch to all natural juices. Natural juices contain vitamins that are not present in soft drinks.
Scroll down to know more about the health risks in drinking soft drinks.
(Click on image to enlarge)