- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
The Hard Truth About Soft Drinks Infographic
There is nothing more refreshing than drinking an ice cold soda on a hot sunny day. Refreshing it may be, it still brings a lot of health hazards.
Soft drinks or carbonated beverages are usually made of sugar, caffeine, flavoring and carbonated water. As you can see, it is very unhealthy and can cause health problems such as obesity, hyperacidity, diabetes mellitus and osteoporosis.
It may be time to switch to all natural juices. Natural juices contain vitamins that are not present in soft drinks.
Scroll down to know more about the health risks in drinking soft drinks.
(Click on image to enlarge)