- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
The Hard Truth About Soft Drinks Infographic
There is nothing more refreshing than drinking an ice cold soda on a hot sunny day. Refreshing it may be, it still brings a lot of health hazards.
Soft drinks or carbonated beverages are usually made of sugar, caffeine, flavoring and carbonated water. As you can see, it is very unhealthy and can cause health problems such as obesity, hyperacidity, diabetes mellitus and osteoporosis.
It may be time to switch to all natural juices. Natural juices contain vitamins that are not present in soft drinks.
Scroll down to know more about the health risks in drinking soft drinks.
(Click on image to enlarge)