- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 5 All Natural Sugar Substitutes for Better Health!
2. Date Sugar
Although it has the word sugar in its name there is no sugar in this and it is in no way a form of sugar. This is an extract taken from dried dates.
This is used all over the world in the place of refined white sugar because it is an all-natural alternative.
Dates provide many important minerals such as zinc, magnesium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
These minerals are important to improving the immune systems as well as relieving migraine headaches, and helping you to maintain good blood pressure.