- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 5 All Natural Sugar Substitutes for Better Health!
This is a very popular, low calorie sweetener taken from the leaves of a plant grown in South America called Stevia Rebaudiana.
It’s been used for centuries for both its sweet qualities and for medicinal properties.
The leaves of this plant are more than 100 hundred times sweeter than refined sugar, ounce for ounce.
Although it is super sweet, it has almost no calories. Stevia has also been shown to lower high blood pressure and the blood sugar levels in diabetics.