- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Tips For The Best Beauty Sleep Infographic
Here you will find several tips on how to improve your sleep and cause less harm to your skin when you are in bed.
Did you know that the optimal amount of sleep per night is 7 to 9 hours? And have you seen the statistics that show how many hours people really spend sleeping?
To learn the answers to these questions and many others, look through the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge