- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
The word superfood is thrown around a lot nowadays, mostly because there is no real definition. Most people would accept a definition that says a superfood is a fruit or vegetable that is high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Many people think that superfoods are expensive, but they don’t have to be. Take a look at the top 10 superfoods that can fit into even a modest food budget.
For a little package, eggs pack in a whole lot of nutrition.
Egg whites have a whopping 4 grams of protein.
The yolks are full of some serious vitamin D, xeanthanin, and lutein, all important for healthy eyesight. All this nutrition for a measly 80 calories per egg.