- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
The word superfood is thrown around a lot nowadays, mostly because there is no real definition. Most people would accept a definition that says a superfood is a fruit or vegetable that is high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Many people think that superfoods are expensive, but they don’t have to be. Take a look at the top 10 superfoods that can fit into even a modest food budget.
For a little package, eggs pack in a whole lot of nutrition.
Egg whites have a whopping 4 grams of protein.
The yolks are full of some serious vitamin D, xeanthanin, and lutein, all important for healthy eyesight. All this nutrition for a measly 80 calories per egg.