- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
The word superfood is thrown around a lot nowadays, mostly because there is no real definition. Most people would accept a definition that says a superfood is a fruit or vegetable that is high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Many people think that superfoods are expensive, but they don’t have to be. Take a look at the top 10 superfoods that can fit into even a modest food budget.
For a little package, eggs pack in a whole lot of nutrition.
Egg whites have a whopping 4 grams of protein.
The yolks are full of some serious vitamin D, xeanthanin, and lutein, all important for healthy eyesight. All this nutrition for a measly 80 calories per egg.