- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
The word superfood is thrown around a lot nowadays, mostly because there is no real definition. Most people would accept a definition that says a superfood is a fruit or vegetable that is high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Many people think that superfoods are expensive, but they don’t have to be. Take a look at the top 10 superfoods that can fit into even a modest food budget.
For a little package, eggs pack in a whole lot of nutrition.
Egg whites have a whopping 4 grams of protein.
The yolks are full of some serious vitamin D, xeanthanin, and lutein, all important for healthy eyesight. All this nutrition for a measly 80 calories per egg.