- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
Beans are perhaps best known for their high fiber (and for being a magical fruit) but they are also full of vitamins and minerals. Vegans, take note, beans are also a super source of plant based protein.
Garbanzo beans and black beans are super low on the glycemic index which means if you are a diabetic, you can still enjoy beans. A full pound of beans is generally less than two dollars, and even less if you are willing to buy them dried and cook them yourself.
Try using your slow cooker for beans and you can have hot beans ready for your dinner by the time you get home.