- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
OK, so tea is not a ‘food’, but it is super healthy for you.
Green and black teas are both loaded with antioxidants which improve the immune system and are heart healthy.
In fact, one scientific study showed that those who drank a minimum of 12 ounces of tea every day were 50 percent less likely to have a heart attack than those who drink little or no tea.