- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
Everyone loves blueberries and no matter what time of year it is, you should enjoy some. Studies show that those healthy antioxidants that blueberries are famous for only double when they are frozen!
They are rich in manganese, vitamins C and K, which makes blueberries one of the best superfoods around. They are a perfect snack for diabetics as well because they are low on the glycemic index.
In most areas of the country, you will find that blueberries are not as expensive as raspberries or blackberries and they are available frozen all year long.