- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 11 Completely Natural Remedies to Calm a Cough
3. A hot shower
Turn up the volume on the hot water faucet! Close the bathroom windows and turn off the fan.
The steam from a hot bath can be a great cough fighter! Steam soothes the airways in your body while loosening the mucus and sinus congestion that can clog your throat and lungs.
Avoid hot showers, however, if your cough is due to asthma.