- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 15 Most Powerful Medicinal Plants
Until about 1915, cannabis was often prescribed by many doctors. No one thought of it as a hard drug nor was it considered to be dangerous until the mid-20th century. In fact, America’s Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.
Cannabis is an absolutely remarkable and renewable plant that offers us everything from healing compounds to a natural alternative to plastic and cotton. Numerous health benefits are well-documented, including depression, stress, and anxiety relief, lowered blood pressure, alleviation of pain, and even the treatment of cancer and glaucoma. It is not addictive, does not kill brain cells, does not cause lung cancer, and in fact can reverse the carcinogenic effects of tobacco. It is not a gateway drug, as we have been told. One chemical found in marijuana stops cancer from spreading, according to researchers at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco.
Cannabis is well known for stopping nausea and stimulating the appetite. Cannabis is known to treat and prevent glaucoma, as it decreases pressure inside the eye. Big Pharmaceuticals have attempted to use scare tactics to keep us buying their drugs instead of using Mother Nature’s natural means of healing and pain relief.