- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Top Tips for Getting Healthy Super Cheap and Super Easy!
It’s a well-known fact that putting high quality food into your body will yield high quality health but let’s face it, some of us simply just don’t have the money to eat or to exercise the way we want to.
There are plenty of inexpensive ways that you can improve your health via diet, exercise, and other forms of therapy that cost very little or nothing at all!
Keep reading for the best tips ever on how to eat healthier, and practice healthy living for next to nothing.
1. Drink Water
We don’t mean those little 8oz brand name bottles of water (which are outrageously expensive), we mean plain old water. Invest in a Brita pitcher type water filter.
These are really not expensive, especially when you consider how much you will save buying bottled water. Another alternative is to use those DIY large water containers. You know the ones, 5 gallon plastic jugs a certain company generally charges $7 or more for, simply because they deliver it? Yes, those; dig up a few empties and take them with you when you go to the supermarket. Many places have those automated machines that allow you to fill it yourself, for about 50 cents.
Don’t buy sodas, fruit flavored drinks, or any of that other crap they are selling. Drink water. It’s cheap, it’s easy to find, and your body needs it.