- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
True Facts About Napping Infographic
Napping is a short period of sleep, taken in order to rest during working hours and get more energy for the rest of a working day.
When we have a baby we always try to make him/her sleep for some time during daylight hours. But only few adults have a nap themselves. Different cultures have different attitudes to napping. Some cultures don’t have it, other have even special hours when all people should leave their jobs and all work and have a nap. Some offices even have special rooms for every employee to have a nap.
To know more about napping, learn the infographic below. Do you have a regular nap?
Click on image to enlarge