- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
True Facts About Napping Infographic
Napping is a short period of sleep, taken in order to rest during working hours and get more energy for the rest of a working day.
When we have a baby we always try to make him/her sleep for some time during daylight hours. But only few adults have a nap themselves. Different cultures have different attitudes to napping. Some cultures don’t have it, other have even special hours when all people should leave their jobs and all work and have a nap. Some offices even have special rooms for every employee to have a nap.
To know more about napping, learn the infographic below. Do you have a regular nap?
Click on image to enlarge