- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
True Facts About Napping Infographic
Napping is a short period of sleep, taken in order to rest during working hours and get more energy for the rest of a working day.
When we have a baby we always try to make him/her sleep for some time during daylight hours. But only few adults have a nap themselves. Different cultures have different attitudes to napping. Some cultures don’t have it, other have even special hours when all people should leave their jobs and all work and have a nap. Some offices even have special rooms for every employee to have a nap.
To know more about napping, learn the infographic below. Do you have a regular nap?
Click on image to enlarge