- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
True Facts About Napping Infographic
Napping is a short period of sleep, taken in order to rest during working hours and get more energy for the rest of a working day.
When we have a baby we always try to make him/her sleep for some time during daylight hours. But only few adults have a nap themselves. Different cultures have different attitudes to napping. Some cultures don’t have it, other have even special hours when all people should leave their jobs and all work and have a nap. Some offices even have special rooms for every employee to have a nap.
To know more about napping, learn the infographic below. Do you have a regular nap?
Click on image to enlarge