- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
True Facts About Napping Infographic
Napping is a short period of sleep, taken in order to rest during working hours and get more energy for the rest of a working day.
When we have a baby we always try to make him/her sleep for some time during daylight hours. But only few adults have a nap themselves. Different cultures have different attitudes to napping. Some cultures don’t have it, other have even special hours when all people should leave their jobs and all work and have a nap. Some offices even have special rooms for every employee to have a nap.
To know more about napping, learn the infographic below. Do you have a regular nap?
Click on image to enlarge