- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Top 10 All Natural Anti-Viral Compounds
It’s almost that time of year; no, not Christmas, flu season. Soon after the kids go back to school, health authorities start pushing flu vaccinations like they are giving away Halloween candy.
If your immune system is not in tip top shape, you tend to come down with every little bug that comes along. Nutrients in our food help support our immune system and can increase our resistance to viruses but why not try some natural herbs and treatments that kill viruses and can actually shorten the duration of the illness?
Take a look at the top 10 completely natural remedies that kill viruses so you can forget about that flu shot and its dangerous chemical additives.
1. Colloidal silver
Various forms of silver have been used medicinally since ancient times. In fact, from 1900 until about 1940 silver was used in mainstream medicine to treat a wide variety of ailments.
Just recently there has been a renewed interest in the use of silver. What exactly is colloidal? This means that it’s a suspension of ultra-fine, super tiny particles that don’t settle nor dissolve, not even with changes in the concentration amount. Modern supplements of colloidal silver are a suspension of these fine silver particles in pure water. Read more about colloidal silver miracle.
Silver is believed to work by interfering with the enzymes that allow bacteria, fungi, and viruses to utilize oxygen. Clinical trials that involve injections of silver dramatically reduced the activity of the HIV virus in those suffering from AIDS. There have yet to be any clinical trials involving oral administration of silver but there are numerous personal accounts of its effectiveness in regards to hepatitis C.