- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Use Foam Roller In Your Fitness Routine Infographic
Did you know that a foam roller is a very useful addition to your workout gear? It’s a great tool for massaging muscle and tendons and make your exercising time more comfortable and productive.
Used before a workout, a stretching session, or as a morning routine of its own, foam roller is effective for relieving muscle tension and warming up before any physical activity.
Want to learn more about the different types of foam rollers and recommended exercises you can use them for? Have a look at the infographic below for some tips!
Click on image to enlarge