- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Office Desk Stretching Routine To Prevent And Reduce Muscle Pain Infographic
Do you have to spend most of the day sitting at an office desk? It may be dangerous for your health, but the good news is that there are things you can do to prevent these potential risks.
The problem with office job isn’t only the fact that you strain your eyes in front of the computer screen. Sitting with a hunched back and shoulders causes numerous muscle problems, including pain, tightness, and bad posture.
Check out the infographic for a detailed step-by-step stretching guide to prevent or relieve muscle pain caused by a sedentary lifestyle.
Click on image to enlarge