- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
Office Desk Stretching Routine To Prevent And Reduce Muscle Pain Infographic
Do you have to spend most of the day sitting at an office desk? It may be dangerous for your health, but the good news is that there are things you can do to prevent these potential risks.
The problem with office job isn’t only the fact that you strain your eyes in front of the computer screen. Sitting with a hunched back and shoulders causes numerous muscle problems, including pain, tightness, and bad posture.
Check out the infographic for a detailed step-by-step stretching guide to prevent or relieve muscle pain caused by a sedentary lifestyle.
Click on image to enlarge