- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
- What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
- 62 Foods For Improving Your Digestive Health Infographic
- Asparagus: Fun Facts And Health Benefits Video
Beat Your Sugar Addiction: Why And How To Do It Video
Sugar addiction isn’t a myth – it’s a scientifically proven condition. It may not be as dangerous to our lives as, for example, drugs, but it still threatens our health and well-being to a much bigger extent than we expect.
Eating too much food with high levels of sugar changes your hormone balance and disrupts your metabolism. Moreover, an everyday diet with an excessive sugar intake puts you at risk for obesity and heart diseases.
Watch the video below to find out more information about this topic, as well as the steps you can take to end your sugar addiction right now.