- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Beat Your Sugar Addiction: Why And How To Do It Video
Sugar addiction isn’t a myth – it’s a scientifically proven condition. It may not be as dangerous to our lives as, for example, drugs, but it still threatens our health and well-being to a much bigger extent than we expect.
Eating too much food with high levels of sugar changes your hormone balance and disrupts your metabolism. Moreover, an everyday diet with an excessive sugar intake puts you at risk for obesity and heart diseases.
Watch the video below to find out more information about this topic, as well as the steps you can take to end your sugar addiction right now.