- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Beat Your Sugar Addiction: Why And How To Do It Video
Sugar addiction isn’t a myth – it’s a scientifically proven condition. It may not be as dangerous to our lives as, for example, drugs, but it still threatens our health and well-being to a much bigger extent than we expect.
Eating too much food with high levels of sugar changes your hormone balance and disrupts your metabolism. Moreover, an everyday diet with an excessive sugar intake puts you at risk for obesity and heart diseases.
Watch the video below to find out more information about this topic, as well as the steps you can take to end your sugar addiction right now.