- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Beat Your Sugar Addiction: Why And How To Do It Video
Sugar addiction isn’t a myth – it’s a scientifically proven condition. It may not be as dangerous to our lives as, for example, drugs, but it still threatens our health and well-being to a much bigger extent than we expect.
Eating too much food with high levels of sugar changes your hormone balance and disrupts your metabolism. Moreover, an everyday diet with an excessive sugar intake puts you at risk for obesity and heart diseases.
Watch the video below to find out more information about this topic, as well as the steps you can take to end your sugar addiction right now.