- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
The Screen Generation: How To Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome Infographic
Many people are influenced by the negative effects of spending too much time in front of a screen. Are you one of them?
Living in “virtual reality” may not seem like a big deal, but it actually is. Technology may be causing serious damage to your eyes day after day.
The glaring and flickering of blue screen light puts great pressure on your eyes and makes them work overtime. This may lead to eye strain, fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to save your eyes from computer vision syndrome.
Click on image to enlarge