- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
The Screen Generation: How To Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome Infographic
Many people are influenced by the negative effects of spending too much time in front of a screen. Are you one of them?
Living in “virtual reality” may not seem like a big deal, but it actually is. Technology may be causing serious damage to your eyes day after day.
The glaring and flickering of blue screen light puts great pressure on your eyes and makes them work overtime. This may lead to eye strain, fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to save your eyes from computer vision syndrome.
Click on image to enlarge