- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Screen Generation: How To Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome Infographic
Many people are influenced by the negative effects of spending too much time in front of a screen. Are you one of them?
Living in “virtual reality” may not seem like a big deal, but it actually is. Technology may be causing serious damage to your eyes day after day.
The glaring and flickering of blue screen light puts great pressure on your eyes and makes them work overtime. This may lead to eye strain, fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to save your eyes from computer vision syndrome.
Click on image to enlarge