- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
The Screen Generation: How To Prevent Computer Vision Syndrome Infographic
Many people are influenced by the negative effects of spending too much time in front of a screen. Are you one of them?
Living in “virtual reality” may not seem like a big deal, but it actually is. Technology may be causing serious damage to your eyes day after day.
The glaring and flickering of blue screen light puts great pressure on your eyes and makes them work overtime. This may lead to eye strain, fatigue, headaches and insomnia.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn how to save your eyes from computer vision syndrome.
Click on image to enlarge